Thursday, October 22, 2009
Oh, money!!
First of all, I hate money. I wish it didn't exist. I wish everyone could just be equal! However, I know it is necessary to live today. Money can lead to many great things, but in many cases, people fall too much in love with money and it turns into something bad. It completely consumes people. It is important in daily life and in ministry to be a good steward of the money that God has entrusted us with. We need to plan, budget, and pray about how we are to spend our money. God has given us the amount of money that we have for a reason, and we need to make sure we are using it how he wants us to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Gally Bear. I love you! You're such a great little writer...will you please write on your blog even when you don't have to for class?? Come on come on...three cheers for bloggers.
ReplyDelete