Ok, so...to all of you non-ministry formations friends that have been reading this blog, I just want to apologize for the boringness and tell you that I had to make a blog for class and my professor gave us assignments of questions that we had to answer on our blog. Hence, my not fun blog :)
However, I'm sure you will be excited to hear that I'm going to try to start blogging on my own! Yay for no assigned blogs :) Here are a few reasons why i've decided to start:
1. I think this is a crazy time of my life that I'll want to remember forever
2. I can hardly remember anything (i.e. what i did this morning), so I thought maybe writing it down would be nice for me, and perhaps sharpen my memory skills!
3. I love reading other people's blogs (shout out to the beautiful Fari Thomas and my lovely sis Abby).
4. Blogging seems super trendy, and well...I need a little assistance in that area
5. I basically just want to be just like Abby and Fari :)
So...cheers to my first fun (slash wanna be fun) blog!
Hooray hooray hooray!!! I can't believe it. Seriously. This is the most proud of you I have ever been...besides when you got saved. hahahaah....j/k. But I am so excited! Dixie needs to start one of these and write all about the nephs and their adventures.
ReplyDeleteSoon I will have the whole family blogging. Ahahahaha (evil laugh)