Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Precious memories (how they linger? ha)


{haha. ok ok, i went to far with the video and everything, but you know i love me some willie!}

Wow, lots has gone on since the last time I blogged! Here's an update on my wonderful life:

I finished off my last week of college, and it was super fun! Lots of activities and memories made :) And I got all "A"s my last semester! Woohoo!
{i finally finished my etbu t-shirt quilt!! I did it all myself! I was so excited!!}



{i dressed up like a present....for no reason. ha. thanks, lyss:) }

{senior friends at a fun dinner!}

{girl friends at dinner!}


Ok now for the BIG news...I graduated!!! I am officially an alum of East Texas Baptist University!! It feels wonderful! The depressed feelings might hit me a little later, but right now I'm very excited!
{happy day!}
{Caleb's family threw me a graduation party! They're so sweet!}
{They also bought me a Keurig coffee maker!! So exciting!}

{my parents bought me a gorgeous pink sapphire ring!! I love it!!}


{My gorgeous sisters and best friends!}

{my ENTIRE family got to be there! I felt special!}
{Sorry this is a pretty terrible pic...it's kinda hard to get 12 people situated!}


{finally got a picture by the ETBU sign}


Now on to why college was so wonderful for me! Besides great professors and my sweet job and lots of wonderful friends, ETBU wouldn't have been close to the same or near as much fun if it weren't for my best friend and boyfriend of 3 1/2 years, Caleb.
I am SO blessed to have found such a godly, hilarious, intelligent and encouraging man. I think I took for granted that we got to be together all the time because we went to the same college.
He came down to my town for new years...and he left today.
It's so weird that we're not going to be in the same town anymore. We're not even going to be relatively close...we'll actually be about 8 hours away. I'm sad. Real sad. Hopefully there will be multiple roadtrips this semester!





Let's hear it for long-distance relationships!!! Woohoo!

Enjoying the journey,
Galilee



1 comment:

  1. You seriously put a Willie song on here? Good grief.
    And I like the background! Real real cute!
    And I love the pictures. Stop making me cry!
    And yes. Lots of roadtrips please!

    ReplyDelete