Friday, October 22, 2010

Lame-o

Hey guess where I am!! Oh my gosh you're right....in my room....on a Friday night. Man, I'm crazy!! You know who's even more crazy??! My roommates....who are all currently getting ready for bed......oh my. (My goodness, that was bad grammar!) I need some craziness in my life!

Ok but seriously, I don't know why I don't get invited to all these fun parties going on around me....
If only everyone knew I would make their party they would so invite me :)

On another note, I was supposed to go home today...and to watch my STCH kids play football. However, I did not. I'm pretty/really sad about it, but sometimes things just happen! I can't wait for thanksgiving! Hopefully me not going home this weekend will just make thanksgiving much more fun!!

Last night was the "UA Drive-In Movie". I thrive off of events like this! They make me so happy! I was in charge of making sure everyone (but myself, of course!) only took one piece of candy...and I had the time of my life doing so! I love people...I love meeting new people, talking to them, making jokes about them, and just having a good time! I love events! I wish we could have one every day---so collegiate :) I even took a picture with the maintenance man, Buck! Hahahah

1 comment:

  1. Most random picture ever. Hahhahaha

    In other news, thank you for being one of my three blog fans!! I love you girl.

    ReplyDelete