This is my last week of class! I can't believe 3 1/2 years have gone by so fast. Seems like just yesterday I was learning my way around campus. Ok, well maybe not that extreme, but...I really can't believe in just two short weeks I'll be a graduate....a COLLEGE graduate. Exciting, don't get me wrong :) P.S. if anyone is interested in finding me a job, I won't be mad!
It's christmas time in Marshall! It's super gorgeous here! Lights everywhere! Just last Thursday we had "Christmas In the Quad". A fun Christmas tradition at ETBU! I love Christmas. I love hot cocoa. I love thinking about the night Jesus was born and how sweet Mary must have been feeling. I love the idea of Santa (I mean, c'mon, he's a chubby sweet ol' man that hands out presents! What's not to like?!!). I love christmas lights. I love wearing my peacoat. I love that there is so much Christmas cheer! It's very seldom that you will find a person who doesn't like Christmas...it's just magical!
{borrowed tigerline's pom poms}
{christmas friends!}
Aww yay.
ReplyDeleteA. Stop talking about graduation.
B. I love our collegiate picture. And our pom poms!
c. You are falling asleep on the couch. Go to bed you grumpy puss.And quit getting upset about the dumb face creams on the infomercials. You DON'T have to buy them.
D. Merry Christmas.