Well....I leave ETBU for thanksgiving break tonight! I have been very excited....up until this point. Last night I started thinking about how this is the last time that I will leave ETBU for a break and come back. Next time I'm coming from my house to ETBU, I will not be a student...I'll be a graduate. I love college. It's frustrating to think that I can do nothing (basically) to stop graduation from coming. So...I just have to soak it in and have the best month ever i guess!
On the bright side: I'll be spending some quality time with Hailee and Caleb tomorrow on the lovely trip home
{last thanksgiving's trip home!}
{I'm REALLY looking forward to this!}
{I'm thrilled that there won't have to be a stand-in Glory!!!}
{And more so than seeing my family, I'm looking forward to seeing that basket of rolls!!! Ok ok ok, I'm joking everyone!}
Looking on the bright side and counting my blessings,
galilee
No comments:
Post a Comment