First of all, I dressed up as a cat for Candyfest (ETBU's family friendly alternative to Halloween). I just wore a little black dress with ears and a tail...pretty much the lamest costume ever...but it's better than nothing, right? :)
{I had droopy ears. sad cat i guess. ha}
Second topic of interest: I started working on making a t-shirt quilt out of all of my ETBU tshirts (because I have so many, and would have probably ended up throwing them away!)!! I'm SO excited about doing this, and so thankful for my friend Sarah for helping me (She's an experienced tshirt quilt maker. haha)! I look forward to having a blanket full of memories :)
{step 1: cut sleeves and back off of t-shirt}
{this is what most of my shirts look like now--kinda sad about it}
That's as far as I've gotten so far...but tomorrow I'm working on it again :) I honestly cannot wait until it's done!!!!! I can't decide what material to put on the back of my "quilt" though. Fleece? Regular material? I'm clueless! Any suggestions??
Third topic: A few nights ago me and Lyss (my roomie and college bestie) decided to pull out our craft supplies that we had laying around and make some things for our hair!
{LOVE glue guns...they do miracles!}
{our finished products!}
{black, red, pink, etbu spirit, and gold are mine! The whites and gold's are lyssa's!}
{note: we did this LATE at night. haha}
{when we realized we matched but opposite! :) }
Fourth and final point.....
{I GRADUATE COLLEGE IN A LITTLE OVER A MONTH!!!}
{this is the day I got my psi chi cords in the mail!}

I see multiple things for the sister blog here. One being the flower hair clips and two being the tshirt quilt.
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE GRADUATING YOU BIG GROWN UP! I'm so proud of you...love love <3