Speaking of my brother, I love my family!! I miss them and am oh-so-excited to see them saturday!!!!
I've worked on my tshirt quilt more!! All 20 of my shirts are cut into 15x15 inch squares and have backing on them! Up next...sew them together. You sew, Galilee? Well no....I never have.....but I'm about to do it! Haha. I'm a little nervous that I may have just ruined 20 tshirts for nothing! Oh well :) I have pictures to come, but I think I'm going to wait until my quilt is complete and then dedicate a whole blog post to it! I can't wait!!
Yesterday I had a little party with my favorite classmates (and Professor)! It was a great time of laughing and enjoying each other a little more before graduation. I'm so blessed to have loved college. Talking last night with my friend Karli, I almost teared up. I can't believe it's time to leave ETBU. Going to miss my friends so much!
{so thankful!}
PRESH.
ReplyDelete