Thursday, June 2, 2011

It was my party and I could've cried if I wanted to.

To begin, it's 1:50am and I have to work tomorrow. I went to bed to go to sleep at 9:30pm.......and I'm still awake. This never happens. Oh brother.

I'm 22! I had a great birthday! My birthday is during, believe it or not, a weird time of the year. People are always gone or graduating or I'm still at school or who even knows, but it seems like no one is ever around to party-harty. This year my mom, and my sisters Abby and Cana made time for me! We went to corpus shopping and to Red Lobster (which happens to be my favorite!!). We had a great time and I'm so grateful they took time out of their lives to celebrate my life! Here are some pics from our evening out :)

{mom made me a cookie cake! she's the best!}

{thanks for the shoes, Ab!!!}

{I am 22 and I am proud to live with my mother. Good thing she's awesome!}

{don't leave me in Alice, baby sister!}

 It's always fun to see how much you've changed in a year or two, so...just for kicks, here are pictures from my 20th, 21st, and 22nd birthdays!

{20}

{21)               

{22}
   

Surprisingly, I think I look a little older!!!!! I mean, I know I still look like I'm 16, but....16 is better than 15! PTL my hair got a LITTLE longer too! :)

On an even better note, because I am thankful for another year of my life, I decided to help sponsor a child in Kenya so maybe he/she can have another year of their life as well! More EXCITING info on that to come :)

2 comments:

  1. I mean...what is the deal with my arm? It's burned or something. Also, the farmer's tan? Really? It's just confusing is all.

    YOU ARE SO PRETTY! I think you look WWWAAAAAAYYYY older. So....take that doubters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. Looking gooooood. For real. Skinny minny.
    SO happy you got some girl time for your birthday! :) How exciting!
    You look way older than 16....maybe 18 and a half! :)
    Love love

    ReplyDelete