Thursday, September 3, 2009
Giving it ALL
The most difficult part of giving everything I have to God is just that...giving EVERYTHING. At times, I feel like I've given everything I have to Him, but do I really give every single aspect of my life? I know I don't. I have a difficult time completely trusting in God to provide. For some reason, I feel like I, the poor, busy college student, can control what is going on better than the Almighty, All-knowing, All-powerful Creator. However, everyday, He continuously shows me that HE IS FAITHFUL and HE WILL PROVIDE. What a wonderful Savior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gal Gal,I totally agree..I love the way you put the fact that you being a poor, busy college student think you can actually control this crazy life instead of letting this awesome God take care of it for ya...Dont we all? good lesson to learn..thanks for sharing that ..definitey a signature comment made by gal!:)
ReplyDelete