In her blog, Kellie Thompson wrote about how one of the most difficult things about complete surrender to our Savior is the thought that maybe something that we always planned on for our lives would not be part of God's plan for our lives. What if our dreams were not His will?! This post was very encouraging to read. It is a great reminder of how God is in control and we must trust Him! I think it's helpful for not only myself but for most Christians, because fully trusting God can sometimes be difficult. I always dream of having 5 healthy kids, being a stay at home mom, having a nice house, and so many other things, but reality is that I might not get any of the stuff that I dream about. God may want me to be a single woman with no kids. This is really difficult for me to be content with, but I trust God. He knows whats best!
I'm praying for you as you continue to surrender this area of your life, Kellie!
No comments:
Post a Comment